JDAT Investor Circle
Question: How do I renew my Jamaican Drivers License remotely
- You have to complete and notarize Jamaica Tax Office Form F7
- Take a passport size photo and notarize that as well
- Delegate someone in Jamaica and write a letter giving them authorization to be your delegate.
- Your Delegate will need to take the form, photo and letter along with the expired drivers license to the tax office. Your Delegate will need to show ID.
- For more information visit: https://www.jamaicatax.gov.jm/motor-vehicle-and-driver-lic/
Powered by Facebook Comments